bluetrope's web development experience ranges from simple, effective web sites for small business through industrial-strength digital delivery and e-commerce applications. We have broad experience with software development and current World Wide Web technologies, and specialize in building dynamic web applications using popular server side technologies. See a portfolio of selected recent projects.Essential Skills
- Standards-based web development using XHTML and CSS.
- LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) web application development.
- Dynamic web application development using PHP, Java, JSP, servlets, ASP, and a range of database technologies.
- Lightweight content management system development.
- Proficient with a wide range of web development tools.
- Familiar with Apache, IIS, ATG Dynamo and Jakarta Tomcat web servers.
- Web services application development with XML and SOAP.
- Basic search engine optimization.
- Successful design and implementation of a wide variety of effective web sites and web applications.
- Development of back-end Java digital music delivery and E-commerce components in a J2EE environment.
- Implementation of osCommerce, Agora Cart, and Yahoo! Store secure e-commerce solutions.
- Authorize.net gateway implementation.
- Cross browser compatibility is critically important and bluetrope develops sites that look great on recent versions of major browsers and degrade gracefully on older and less popular ones.
- bluetrope is committed to upholding W3C standards, and writes validated XHTML and CSS code whenever practical.
- bluetrope develops with a XHTML/CSS-driven hand coding approach, though we are familar with development tools such as Dreamweaver.
- Our perspective is that almost every site is a candidate for incorporation of a lightweight content management system, and we advise our clients accordingly.